Friday 24 June 2011

Everton Nursery School and Family Centre: Tuning into Children's Play

If you get the chance to visit Everton Nursery School and Family Centre - I'd recommend that you go. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of the nursery school and the centre; thanks to Lesley Curtis and everyone on the Everton team for being so hospitable and specifically to Andrea Vaughan and Jamie Wilson for sharing some very exciting practice around Treasure Basket and Heuristic Play (inside and out). You can download the PowerPoint for my keynote for the Tuning into Children's Play conference. Thanks, Gerry, for your post about what I said.


Here are the links to the video clips I used, and other references:


1 comment:

  1. Excellent keynote at Everton and thank you for the links via your blog. I'll be following up a number of them, particularly Ken Robinson's RSA lecture.

    ReplyDelete