I'm sharing my keynote, which focuses on:
- Context: understanding the current context and challenges, and ensuring that we make the right choices for the children we are working with
- Child development: why it's important to think carefully about child development and get beyond 'levels' and 'drop-down menus'
- The crucial importance of communication and language
- Getting beyond the '30-million word gap'
- The ShREC approach – four evidence informed strategies to promote high quality interactions with young children
- Final thoughts: evidence-informed practice
Buy Putting the EYFS Curriculum into Practice from Amazon (commissions earned)